2020 Bridge Conference Request for Proposals Open
by School's Out Washington | | Posted under
School’s Out Washington’s 2020 Bridge Conference Request for Proposals is now open! The 2020 Bridge Conference is changing with our times to offer a unique, curated virtual professional development experience grounded in responsive, relevant, and equitable practices and learning.
We are seeking presenters to lead virtual webinar presentations and interactive workshops as part of this year’s conference.
A multi-day regional convening, the 2020 Bridge Conference will focus on exploring, celebrating, and influencing our collective field(s) through the act of solidarity and unified learning. Expanded learning professionals, community organizers, school district representatives, funders, policymakers, and systems leaders will gather to engage in a digital landscape for a unique virtual experience.
Some questions to reflect on as you consider submitting a proposal to present as part of this year’s 2020 Bridge Conference.
- What inspires you about this year’s theme, The Seeds We Sow?
- What expertise do you have in a topic that would help our participants to achieve our overall Bridge learning objectives?
- How would you address racial equity within your session?
- Would your session fit within one or more of these strands: Race and Equity, Youth Development Programming, Capacity and Systems Building, or Emerging Issues?
- If this would be your first time presenting your content virtually, what strategies would you use to engage your participants in a virtual environment?
Proposals are due Aug 7, 2020.
Learn more about the 2020 Bridge Conference, how we are supporting presenters as we shift to a virtual event, and view the complete Request for Proposals.
If you decide to apply, please submit this form.
Posted in:| Permalink | Share: Facebook Twitter
← Next Post Previous Post →