Workshops in other regions
We offer professional development workshops for afterschool and youth development (AYD) professionals in programs serving children and youth in grades K-12.
Thanks to our partnership with the Department of Children, Youth, and Families (DCYF), providers working in licensed school-age programs can receive STARS Credits from our workshops.
There are no currently scheduled events that fit this category.
- All STARS-Approved Trainings
- 30-Hour STARS Initial Training Requirement
- Structural Racism
- Youth Work Methods
Core Competency Content Area ?
- I: Child/Adolescent Growth and Development
- II: Learning Environment & Curriculum
- III: Child/Adolescent Observation and Assessment
- IV: Families, Communities, and Schools
- V: Safety and Wellness
- VI: Interactions with Children and Youth
- VII: Program Planning and Development
- VIII: Professional Development & Leadership
- IX: Cultural Competency & Responsiveness
- X: Youth Empowerment