III: Child/Adolescent Observation and Assessment
A child and youth development professional meeting Core Competency III: Child/Adolescent Observation and Assessment observes and assesses what children and youth know and can do in order to provide curriculum that meets their developmental and learning needs.
Learn More about the Core Competencies.
There are no currently scheduled events that fit this category.
Core Competency Content Area ?
- I: Child/Adolescent Growth and Development
- II: Learning Environment & Curriculum
- V: Safety and Wellness
- VI: Interactions with Children and Youth
- VII: Program Planning and Development
- IX: Cultural Competency & Responsiveness