IV: Families, Communities, and Schools
A child and youth development professional meeting Core Competency IV: Families, Communities, and Schools works collaboratively with families, schools, and agencies/organizations to meet the needs of children and youth and to encourage the community's involvement with child/youth development.
Learn More about the Core Competencies.
There are no currently scheduled events that fit this category.
Core Competency Content Area ?
- I: Child/Adolescent Growth and Development
- II: Learning Environment & Curriculum
- V: Safety and Wellness
- VI: Interactions with Children and Youth
- VII: Program Planning and Development
- VIII: Professional Development & Leadership
- IX: Cultural Competency & Responsiveness