Join us for the Management Series, featuring four workshops addressing common concerns of supervisors in the expanded learning field. Learn new strategies to address common management challenges in a seminar style environment customized specifically for program supervisors.
First come first serve
This series is one of School's Out Washington's most popular, and fills up quickly. If you don't register before it fills up, you can be placed on a waiting list. If you register for this workshop, but find that you must cancel, then please let our staff know as a courtesy to those on the waiting list.
There are no currently scheduled events that fit this category.
Core Competency Content Area ?
- I: Child/Adolescent Growth and Development
- II: Learning Environment & Curriculum
- V: Safety and Wellness
- VI: Interactions with Children and Youth
- VII: Program Planning and Development
- VIII: Professional Development & Leadership
- IX: Cultural Competency & Responsiveness