Coaching Spring Series: Revisiting Behavior Management Strategies (ELOQI, Spokane, Apr 4, 2020)
This is a Virtual Coaching Session open to all ELOQI programs and OSPI programs currently receiving coaching from SOWA.
This is a virtual opportunity for programs and professionals to share practices and strategies around behavior management.
You will receive an email with instructions on how to connect virtually a week prior to the session.
Coaching Spring Series Sessions are subject to cancellation if minimum attendance is not reached.
This is a coaching virtual session:
- Engage in Virtual Discussion around strategies for positive behavior management.
- Brainstorm a variety of approaches to integrating new strategies in programming.
Quality Standard Domain ?
Most SOWA workshops and webinars are STARS approved. Classes fill quickly and registrations are processed in the order received. Your registration is not complete until payment is received.
If you have a question regarding:
• Workshops in Spokane County, contact Benjamin Baird at bbaird [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Workshops in King County, contact Janell Jordan at jjordan [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Best Starts for Kids workshops or meetings, contact Lex Gavin at lgavin [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Workshops in Pierce County, contact Holy Chea at hchea [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• OSPI - 21st Century Community Learning Center workshops, contact Lindy Ah Sam at lahsam [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• General Community Workshops or STARS Credit for Licensed Child Care Providers, contact Nerrisah Townsend at ntownsend [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• For all other inquiries regarding trainings or workshops, contact Sheely Mauck at smauck [at] schoolsoutwashington.org or call the Seattle main office number at 206.323.2396
SOWA reserves the right to cancel any training event two business days prior to the event. In case of cancellation, registrants will be notified and registration fees refunded. If you cannot attend a training event, we will refund your registration fees only if we are contacted at least two business days prior to the event. Otherwise, no refunds will be given.