Learning Community Meeting #2 (City DEEL, Seattle, Feb 27, 2020)
STARS Credits: 2
Participants in the City of Seattle Cohorts 9 and 10 are invited to participate in Learning Community Meetings (LCMs), which provide opportunities for program staff to get together to share successes and challenges, practice new skills, and foster collaboration. This first LCM will focus on Self-Assessment supports within the SEL Program Quality Initiative. It is recommended that program leadership and frontline staff are in attendance to ensure that everyone is knowledgeable and excited about the PQI process.
Program and Staff supports for the Social Emotional Learning Program Quality Intervention.
A light breakfast and snacks will be provided.
About the Instructor
Core Competency Content Area ?
Quality Standard Domain ?
This meeting is for members of the City of Seattle, DEEL initiative only.
Most SOWA workshops and webinars are STARS approved. Classes fill quickly and registrations are processed in the order received. Your registration is not complete until payment is received.
If you have a question regarding:
• Workshops in Spokane County, contact Benjamin Baird at bbaird [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Workshops in King County, contact Janell Jordan at jjordan [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Best Starts for Kids workshops or meetings, contact Lex Gavin at lgavin [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Workshops in Pierce County, contact Holy Chea at hchea [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• OSPI - 21st Century Community Learning Center workshops, contact Lindy Ah Sam at lahsam [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• General Community Workshops or STARS Credit for Licensed Child Care Providers, contact Nerrisah Townsend at ntownsend [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• For all other inquiries regarding trainings or workshops, contact Sheely Mauck at smauck [at] schoolsoutwashington.org or call the Seattle main office number at 206.323.2396
SOWA reserves the right to cancel any training event two business days prior to the event. In case of cancellation, registrants will be notified and registration fees refunded. If you cannot attend a training event, we will refund your registration fees only if we are contacted at least two business days prior to the event. Otherwise, no refunds will be given.