SEL PQA Basics (ELOQI Spokane, Oct 19, 2019)
STARS Credits: 7
The SEL PQA (Social & Emotional Learning Program Quality Assessment) Basics Live : Prepares participants to conduct program self-assessment, and is the first step in becoming an External Assessor in the SEL PQA. These trainings are primarily for site staff, especially site leads, but can also include anyone who will continue on the External Assessor track, program staff, funders, and other stakeholders.
This training is only open to those in the ELOQI 2019-20 Spokane Cohort.
- Become familiar with the “quality construct” that the SEL PQA represents.
- Learn the structure of the SEL PQA and how to use & score the instrument.
- Develop observation and note-taking skills to generate rich anecdotal evidence.
- Understand how program self assessment fits into a quality improvement cycle.
- Develop an implementation plan for conducting your program self assessment process.
A light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
About the Instructor
Core Competency Content Area ?
Quality Standard Domain ?
This meeting is for members of the Spokane County ELOQI Cohort only.