Temporary Position-Customer Service & Data Systems Administrator
Overview: School’s Out Washington (SOWA) is an independent 501c3 organization serving the field of afterschool and youth development throughout Washington state. School’s Out Washington is dedicated to building community systems to support quality afterschool, youth development and summer programs for Washington's children and youth ages 5 through young adulthood.
This is a temporary, 2-month contract position focused on customer outreach and data management for the Elevate Washington member system.
Reports to: Salesforce Administrator and Technical Project Manager
Location: Remote within Washington state
Customer Service & Outreach — Elevate Washington
- Conduct outreach to member system users through email and phone; Support members in updating their data
- Provide day-to-day customer service and data system administration
- Monitor member and third-party systems, including automated emails
- Troubleshoot and report data/system errors; Escalate issues to project lead
Support quality assurance testing
Database Support — Salesforce
- Periodically assist in data entry and cleanup
- Ensure high data quality by maintaining the formatting of fields, aligning data entry methods, enforcing naming conventions, and removing duplicate entries in Salesforce
- Always serve as an ambassador to the organization both formally and informally
- Respond to requests for information and resources and make referrals to outside resources
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, both in person and through email
- Experience in database management and/or data entry preferred
- Strong computer literacy skills, particularly in Microsoft Office
Hours: 20 hours per week, 8 weeks total
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Classification: Non-Exempt
Salary: $23 per hour
School’s Out Washington is an Equal Opportunity Employer. School’s Out Washington has a commitment to addressing racism, sexism, heterosexism and other discriminatory practices and a commitment to working toward racial equity through undoing institutional and structural racism. Women, People of Color, people living with disabilities, and LGBTQ individuals are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Customer Service & Data Systems Administrator.”
Applications will continue to be accepted until the position is filled.