2020 Bridge Conference: The Seeds We Sow (Virtual, October 27-30)
Head to our 2020 Bridge Conference website!
Explore the four-day schedule, read updates, and see link to register.
School’s Out Washington’s annual Bridge Conference is a multi-day regional convening focused on exploring, celebrating, and influencing our collective field(s) through the act of solidarity and unified learning.
Expanded learning professionals, community organizers, school district representatives, funders, policymakers, and systems leaders will gather to engage in a digital landscape for a unique virtual experience designed for participants to:
- Engage with a diverse range of knowledge, people, and perspectives.
- Identify the specific ways that racial inequities impact youth, expanded learning opportunities, and educational outcomes.
- Experience a sense of belonging to nourish social connection and professional networking.
- Learn how to implement tangible practices that promote an equitable expanded learning opportunity ecosystem.
- Strive to recognize power dynamics throughout programs and systems and begin to strategize how to co-create stronger partnerships across sectors.
The Four Day Schedule
SOWA has thoughtfully created a schedule to allow for ample breaks and a variety of professional development and learning opportunities — that incorporate best practices in delivering engaging, interactive workshops through a virtual platform.
- DAY 1 — Tuesday, October 27, 9:00am – 1:00pm
- DAY 2 — Wednesday, October 28, 9:00am – 2:30pm
- DAY 3 — Thursday, October 29, 9:00am – 2:30pm
DAY 4 — Friday, October 30, 9:00am – 12:30pm
- $225 - Early Bird Registration — From July 1 - July 31, 2020
- $250 - Standard Registration — From August 1 - October 2, 2020
- $300 - Late Registration — From October 3 - 20, 2020
- $150 - Standard Registration for School-Age Licensed Care Providers in Washington State