INCL.U.SION Includes YOU (Nov 5, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
STARS Credits: 2
This container offers us an opportunity to reorient inclusion work around how YOU relate to YOU.
Inclusion work has traditionally been centered around how we bring "the other" into an already established "norm", without truly examining or shifting ourselves or the establishment.
In this workshop, we will explore inclusion through a series of questions, reflections, and conversations revolving around Work and Self, along with making connections with the parallel between these two entities.
Be prepared to bring more of YOU forward, as YOU are a part of the content and exploration. The more YOU we all share, the more learning we will have access to.
Now, THAT'S inclusion...
About the Instructor
Most SOWA workshops and webinars are STARS approved. Classes fill quickly and registrations are processed in the order received. Your registration is not complete until payment is received.
If you have a question regarding:
• Workshops in Spokane County, contact Benjamin Baird at bbaird [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Workshops in King County, contact Janell Jordan at jjordan [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Best Starts for Kids workshops or meetings, contact Lex Gavin at lgavin [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Workshops in Pierce County, contact Ka'ohe Wong at kwong [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• OSPI - 21st Century Community Learning Center workshops, contact Lindy Ah Sam at lahsam [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• General Community Workshops or STARS Credit for Licensed Child Care Providers, contact Nerrisah Townsend at ntownsend [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• For all other inquiries regarding trainings or workshops, contact Sheely Mauck at smauck [at] schoolsoutwashington.org or call the Seattle main office number at 206.323.2396
SOWA reserves the right to cancel any training event two business days prior to the event. In case of cancellation, registrants will be notified and registration fees refunded. If you cannot attend a training event, we will refund your registration fees only if we are contacted at least two business days prior to the event. Otherwise, no refunds will be given.