Learning Community Meeting #4 (ELOQI, Seattle, May 19, 2020)
STARS Credits: 1King County ELO Quality Initiative Virtual Community Meeting
During this time of physical distancing and isolation, time for community is just as important as ever. The King County ELO Quality Initiative will be hosting a virtual meeting space for program providers to come together for sharing, learning, and support. Whether you have been able to transition your program to virtual methods or are trying to figure out how best to support the staff, families, and youth you serve, this meeting will provide space for all of us to join together in this challenge. Participants will have opportunities to share what this experience has been like for them, what needs are most important to them and their team at this moment, and what resources they are currently looking for. We will also share available resources from SOWA designed to support programs in the time of COVID-19. This virtual community meeting also provides an opportunity to hear from participants about discussion topics and requests for future virtual meetings.
We hope you can join us and please let us know if there is anything we can do to support you and your program through this difficult time.
About the Instructor
This meeting is for members of the ELOQI, King County Cohort.
Most SOWA workshops and webinars are STARS approved. Classes fill quickly and registrations are processed in the order received. Your registration is not complete until payment is received.
If you have a question regarding:
• Workshops in Spokane County, contact Benjamin Baird at bbaird [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Workshops in King County, contact Janell Jordan at jjordan [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Best Starts for Kids workshops or meetings, contact Lex Gavin at lgavin [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Workshops in Pierce County, contact Holy Chea at hchea [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• OSPI - 21st Century Community Learning Center workshops, contact Lindy Ah Sam at lahsam [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• General Community Workshops or STARS Credit for Licensed Child Care Providers, contact Nerrisah Townsend at ntownsend [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• For all other inquiries regarding trainings or workshops, contact Sheely Mauck at smauck [at] schoolsoutwashington.org or call the Seattle main office number at 206.323.2396
SOWA reserves the right to cancel any training event two business days prior to the event. In case of cancellation, registrants will be notified and registration fees refunded. If you cannot attend a training event, we will refund your registration fees only if we are contacted at least two business days prior to the event. Otherwise, no refunds will be given.