Spring 2020 Directors Meeting (21st CCLC, Wenatchee, May 13, 2020)
This meeting is for the 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC) grantees. Required for program directors and encouraged for program evaluators. The Office of Superintendent of Public Instructions (OSPI) is excited to share relevant information with grantees, provide opportunities to share best practices, and support community building through networking.
Agenda and Schedule:
Tentative agenda items may include State and Federal updates, Program opportunities through our partnership with SOWA and the Weikart Center, data and evaluation updates. bob Maureen, Coaching Leaders, will present on the Social Emotional Learning: SOCIAL Foundations And Self-Awareness (FASA). A final agenda and schedule will be available soon.
The meeting will take place at the Red Lion Hotel Wenatchee in Wenatchee, WA on Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
SOWA is holding a block of rooms at the Red Lion Hotel Wenatchee at the current GPD rate of $96 + tax & fee for single occupancy; additional person rates apply. Please book your room by calling 1-800-733-5466 and provide the group code:OSPI0512 for Red Lion Hotel Wenatchee or use the booking link below. Reservations is now open and must be received no later than 4/22/2020. Attendees are responsible for your own travel and lodging costs. A credit card will be required upon booking.
Book Room-Red Lion Hotel Wenatchee-Spring 2020 Directors Meeting
Most SOWA workshops and webinars are STARS approved. Classes fill quickly and registrations are processed in the order received. Your registration is not complete until payment is received.
If you have a question regarding:
• Workshops in Spokane County, contact Benjamin Baird at bbaird [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Workshops in King County, contact Janell Jordan at jjordan [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Best Starts for Kids workshops or meetings, contact Lex Gavin at lgavin [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Workshops in Pierce County, contact Holy Chea at hchea [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• OSPI - 21st Century Community Learning Center workshops, contact Lindy Ah Sam at lahsam [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• General Community Workshops or STARS Credit for Licensed Child Care Providers, contact Nerrisah Townsend at ntownsend [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• For all other inquiries regarding trainings or workshops, contact Sheely Mauck at smauck [at] schoolsoutwashington.org or call the Seattle main office number at 206.323.2396
SOWA reserves the right to cancel any training event two business days prior to the event. In case of cancellation, registrants will be notified and registration fees refunded. If you cannot attend a training event, we will refund your registration fees only if we are contacted at least two business days prior to the event. Otherwise, no refunds will be given.