Virtual: Learning Community Meeting #4 - Fall Plan (City DEEL, Aug 4, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM)
Participants in the City of Seattle Cohorts 9 and 10 are invited to participate in Learning Community Meetings (LCMs), which provide opportunities for program staff to get together to share successes and challenges, practice new skills, and foster collaboration. This LCM will focus on year reflection and fall planning, with considerations for virtual and physical distance learning! It is recommended that program leadership and frontline staff are in attendance to ensure that everyone is knowledgeable and excited about the PQI process.
Registrants will receive an email invitation and reminder to access the online learning community meeting.
Virtual Training Details:
- Zoom links and additional resources will be sent to all registered participants before each training.
- Please note these will be interactive sessions, not informational webinars, so please come prepared to share and learn together!
- A strong WiFi/internet connection will be necessary for the meetings, which will have video, audio, and web-based learning components.
*Accessing the training over computer with web camera is highly recommended.
About the Instructor
This workshop is open for individuals living in Seattle, and members a part of the City of Seattle cohorts 9 & 10.
Most SOWA workshops and webinars are STARS approved. Classes fill quickly and registrations are processed in the order received. Your registration is not complete until payment is received.
If you have a question regarding:
• Workshops in Spokane County, contact Benjamin Baird at bbaird [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Workshops in King County, contact Janell Jordan at jjordan [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Best Starts for Kids workshops or meetings, contact Lex Gavin at lgavin [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Workshops in Pierce County, contact Holy Chea at hchea [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• OSPI - 21st Century Community Learning Center workshops, contact Lindy Ah Sam at lahsam [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• General Community Workshops or STARS Credit for Licensed Child Care Providers, contact Nerrisah Townsend at ntownsend [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• For all other inquiries regarding trainings or workshops, contact Sheely Mauck at smauck [at] schoolsoutwashington.org or call the Seattle main office number at 206.323.2396
SOWA reserves the right to cancel any training event two business days prior to the event. In case of cancellation, registrants will be notified and registration fees refunded. If you cannot attend a training event, we will refund your registration fees only if we are contacted at least two business days prior to the event. Otherwise, no refunds will be given.