Winter Symposium (Snohomish County, Feb 17)
Save the date for our Snohomish County Winter Symposium! It returns on Presidents Day, Monday, February 17, 2020.
This annual professional development symposium offers a full day of relevant and engaging content for those working with young people, including ELO managers, direct-service staff, and licensed childcare providers. Lear from experienced state-approved trainers and strengthen your practices working with children & youth.
Registration will open in mid-December, 2019 — Stay tuned!
Free registration for all staff working with School-Age Youth (5-12 yrs) & licensed by the Department for Children, Youth & Families (DCYF).
Workshop descriptions will be coming soon!
Most SOWA workshops and webinars are STARS approved. Classes fill quickly and registrations are processed in the order received. Your registration is not complete until payment is received.
If you have a question regarding:
• Workshops in Spokane County, contact Benjamin Baird at bbaird [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Workshops in King County, contact Janell Jordan at jjordan [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Best Starts for Kids workshops or meetings, contact Lex Gavin at lgavin [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• Workshops in Pierce County, contact Holy Chea at hchea [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• OSPI - 21st Century Community Learning Center workshops, contact Lindy Ah Sam at lahsam [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• General Community Workshops or STARS Credit for Licensed Child Care Providers, contact Nerrisah Townsend at ntownsend [at] schoolsoutwashington.org
• For all other inquiries regarding trainings or workshops, contact Sheely Mauck at smauck [at] schoolsoutwashington.org or call the Seattle main office number at 206.323.2396
SOWA reserves the right to cancel any training event two business days prior to the event. In case of cancellation, registrants will be notified and registration fees refunded. If you cannot attend a training event, we will refund your registration fees only if we are contacted at least two business days prior to the event. Otherwise, no refunds will be given.